Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Going to Montreal and a new apartment

This dream was long and strange, but that isn't unusual.  It started out with me going to a dormitory type setting and trying to find my room and feeling anxious because I couldn't remember the combo to get the door open.  Someone finally told me where the room was after I ended up finding out that the dorm authorities moved me.  I was greeting by a maintenance man and he was a little too friendly with me, even picking me up to help me up the steps.  The room when first entered was more like a small apartment.  There was frosted glass everywhere and a huge king size bed.  In an alcove was another twin sized bed.  
Then people I knew as other dorm dwellers showed up and my Mom was there and we were all going to Montreal.  I was freaking out because I wasn't ready.  I couldn't find my keys or my passport and we all ended up missing the bus and had to wait for another one.  So the rest of this dream consisted of me trying to find what I needed so I could go.  I even lost my clothing somehow and had to get dressed.  The luxury of this dorm room slowly started fading away as I was searching through my belongings.  Pretty soon it was a run down and small room.  So we finally are ready and we get on the bus.  The bus driver checks my bag and starts pulling out strange items like flea medicine for cats and something else, and wasn't sure I could go over the border with them.  I told him I would leave them on the bus.  We all got settled in our seats and I was looking for a place to put the items and looked in a pouch in the seat in front of me.  I found 4 containers all covered with shiny fake jewels.  I figured they were left by the people that rode the bus previously.  I opened one up and there were brand new sunglasses inside, very bright colored and tacky!  So I handed them out to my friends.  
As we went along I noticed the roads were getting increasingly bad with snow and water over it.  At one point we were driving through rushing water running down the road, then it turned into slush.  The driver was going very quickly and I was getting scared, anticipating that we would crash.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment