Friday, November 18, 2016

Dead Grandma and the Sex cream

I was in a house with my mother.  She told me it was haunted and asked me if I had seen anything strange.  I told her no, but then this old woman appeared in the house.  She had been our neighbor and she had died two days previously.  We didn't know what to do with her because she wasn't supposed to be there.  She was doing all kinds of disgusting things like vomiting on the floor and generally just being annoying.  We were trying to get hold of her daughter to come get her. 

Dream two involved these two men.  One had this sexually stimulating cream and they both applied it to their genitals and then started having sex with each other under a blanket.  This was a little disturbing.  Then one of their wives showed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment