Sunday, April 24, 2016

Birds, Ferrets and a Prince

Most of my dreams that I remember happen right before I wake up.
So if I say "this morning" it means the early morning hours.
I can remember bits and pieces of a dream from this morning.  It was a long one.  I remember being with a group of people.  My daughter was with me and she was young.  We were walking in a city and I wanted a seltzer water.  Two of the people we were with said they were going to get it and told me and Sarah to stay where we were and wait.  Then they went to this apartment and I got mad and followed them.  I knew they were going to buy pot.  That part of the dream ended as I was confronting them.
Then I was in a wooded area and I looked up in a tree and there were two Quaker parrots in it.  I called to them and they came down into my hand and I wanted to take them home so I put them into my jacket pocket which had zippers.  
Then I walked more and found two ferrets.  I stuffed them in my pants of all places!  
I remember trying to get back to my home and there was a man with me who was my partner.  Not sure who he was but he was familiar.  I was waddling along with the two ferrets in my pants down a street and I remember being embarrassed because people would think I looked funny.  Finally we got to the house and there was a cage with a hammock in it for the ferrets.  I got them out of my pants and put them in the cage.  This dream ended.

The next one was odd.  I was traveling in a car through a cemetery with important people.  I don't know who they were.  I remember that Elvis Presley's parents were buried there and I wanted to see their graves.  We approached them and there was a small crowd of tourists there taking pictures, etc.
There was an intense feeling of companionship and love in the vehicle.  Music began playing.  It was hippie style music from the early 70's or late 60's.  Woodstock type music.  The words to the songs began scrolling along the top edge of the inside of the vehicle and I was singing along.  Then we were up in the air, in a helicopter.  It was as if we were filming a video or were being on live tv.  I was singing but remember singing softly because I didn't know the words and my singing voice is awful.  I then looked in the row in front of me and in the left passenger seat a beautiful, thin man turned to look at me.  It was Prince.  He just smiled that sweet smile of his and held my hand.  I smiled back and said "I love you, Prince".  He just smiled and held my hand.  He seemed so much at peace right then.  After a minute he let go of my hand and started interacting with a man next to him.  I remember the crowds of people down below us, they were all singing along to the songs and it was a beautiful and peaceful feeling.  Love and unity in music.  Then I woke up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment